Retail Sales Lead
Since 1991, Spring Footwear has made a difference in the lives of consumers who have depended on our brands to deliver comfort and style. Product innovation, quality, value and flexibility are the cornerstones that contribute to our success. This all leads to our mission:
“To develop successful partnerships by creating and delivering the best quality, value, product and service every day!”
The Sales Lead will act as the face of the brand in our retail store, Spring Step Shoes, in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The primary focus of the position will be providing world class customer service while driving sales results at our first retail location.
Responsibilities, preferred qualifications & skills:
- Consistently drive positive sales results and generate customer engagement and satisfaction with our portfolio of brands.
- Serve as the manager on duty for the store, to include opening and closing the store in accordance with our standards.
- Maintain store organization, cleanliness and shop-ability while overseeing the receipt and processing of incoming shipment.
- Process outgoing e-commerce orders with detailed attention to shipping standards.
- Assist in training, coaching and accountability with store team.
- Practice excellence in sales practices, ensuring that product meets the needs of our guests while upselling and providing add-on sales options as is appropriate.
- Create a welcoming and positive environment for teammates and guests at all times.
- Represent and model our brands in a positive and constructive manner.
- Model positive teamwork focused behaviors at all times while representing the brand professionally while on the mall premises at all times.
- Maintain a safe environment for the team and all guests.
- Work professionally with all vendors, mall representatives and corporate partners.
- Essential physical responsibilities: long periods of walking, standing, crouching. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and climb ladders within the store environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, language ability outside English a preferred skill.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately for the business needs.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified candidates to apply and join our growing team!
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Spring Footwear Corp. is an EEO employer, all employment is contingent upon a successful drug and background screening, as applicable to the job specifications. We administer the Florida Drug Free Workplace program, and as such, employees may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug tests, as ascribed by the Florida law.