Business Analyst - eCommerce Support
Spring Footwear Corp. has been in business since 1991 and we have enjoyed tremendous growth. We deliver quality, value and comfort with every pair we ship to our more than 3,000 retail partners nationwide.
As a Business Analyst at Spring Footwear you will be responsible for preparation, distribution and development of various reports to support the sales, purchasing, operations and distribution of our brands. The primary mission of the Business Analyst is to work with the management team to improve the performance, level of quality and service that Spring Footwear provides, while finding ways to grow the business and reduce costs.
- Create and improve reports to support the operations - sales channels, inventory and customers.
- Assemble sets of data to meet analytical and functional business requirements to support the data reporting needs of the organization.
- Work closely with cross functional departments and assist in problem solving and issue reconciliation.
- Communicate the results of their findings and make recommendations to management in the form of highly-digestible easy-to-understand, expert-quality reports and visualizations.
- Help coordinate and manage project task, deliverables and reporting of project status.
- Improve data processing and reporting procedures.
- Maintain accuracy in daily inventory feeds to various trading partners.
- Maintain product information and complete specific templates for product setup for various trading partners.
- Acts as a liaison between Vendors, and internal teams on expanding the drop ship assortment
- Relay information from Vendors, and business units into formats that the various organizations can understand, relate to and act upon
- Assist vendors with image and copy upload for new items
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years preferred in a business analytics, or data reporting role
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and normalizing techniques and proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Microsoft SQL experience is a plus.
- Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills.
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with end users and co-workers.
- Organized, accountable with good time management.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Self-starter; able to work independently or with a team.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Company paid holidays and vacation
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified candidates to apply and join our growing team!
- Pompano Beach, FL - Not available remotely.
Spring Footwear Corp. is an EEO employer, all employment is contingent upon a successful drug and background screening, as applicable to the job specifications. We administer the Florida Drug Free Workplace program, and as such, employees may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug tests, as ascribed by the Florida law.