Spring Footwear Corp. has been in business since 1991 and we have enjoyed tremendous growth. We deliver quality, value and comfort with every pair of shoes we ship.
As a result, we have many opportunities available for experienced candidates who excel in a fast paced environment where urgency and accuracy are expected. Our corporate culture is based on individual responsibility where teamwork and initiative is encouraged. We believe strongly in the power of synergy. Spring Footwear Corp. Headquarters is located in Pompano Beach, Florida. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol free workplace.
We are seeking a Returns Coordinator who can facilitate our wholesale returns process and work in a warehouse environment.
- Responsible for the entire returns process
- Communicate the returns process with customers and employees involved in the returns process
- Knowledge of company customer base and ability to extract pertinent data from the company operating system to make sound business decisions when evaluating customer returns
- Repackaging and labeling of all returns
- Sound decision making in evaluating back to stock and mix pair processing
- Accurate crediting of accounts in OMS as well as other platforms (Shopify, Lingo)
- Accurate and timely shipping of replacements and of repaired returns
- Maintain all pertinent information regarding returns in the system
- Share important product information discovered through the returns process with designated departments
- Accurate and timely processing of all returned merchandise
- Ensure all shipping labels processed and invoiced by the end of each day
- Coordinate process with FedEx and UPS designated pick-ups and drop-offs
- Strong computer skills and attention to details is a must.
- Previous experience with Shipping, Billing and Returns preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and high energy level
- Valid and clean driver license
- 3-5 years warehouse experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Company paid Holidays and Vacation
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified candidates to apply and join our growing team!
Spring Footwear Corp. is an EEO employer, all employment is contingent upon a successful drug and back ground screening, as applicable to the job specifications. We administer the Florida Drug Free Workplace program, and as such, employees may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug tests, as ascribed by the Florida law.