Spring Footwear Corp. has been in business since 1991 and we have enjoyed tremendous growth. We deliver quality, value and comfort with every pair of shoes we ship. The Graphic Designer is a dedicated, self-driven individual with a demonstrated background in graphic design.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brands to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points. Must possess strong creative skills and the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop design and layout of semi-annual product catalog.
- Create daily promotions graphics as needed.
- Design visual displays and marketing material for various trade shows.
- Work with Marketing Manager, Creative Director and Sales Operations as needed to develop visual graphics for marketing, business presentations and education/training.
- Provide our customers with all updated images and information on a regular basis as requested by our customer.
- Maintain a library and keep organization structure of all imagery and other marketing assets developed by the marketing department as directed by the Creative Director.
- Design different advertising ads based on direction provided by leadership.
- Creation of forms and business cards as needed.
- Communicate all changes in our product assortment and update catalog and website with all changes including new product communication.
- Contribute ideas and opinions leading to the improvement of the overall company in the overall branding, image, and communication.
- Work with other graphic designers, marketing manager, and sales operations as needed to prepare large scale posters, banners etc. for Trade Shows
- Working with the Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager to provide graphic content to ensure the website remains fresh and relevant.
- Primary point of contact for email blast program and all related functions. Create email blast templates, and web banners
- Create graphics and photos as needed for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media outlets.
- Work with leadership on transparent file structure and propose continual ideas with the Creative Director for content to be managed by social media coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required in lieu of experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a graphic designer role; preferred wholesale or retail settings
- Advanced knowledge and use of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Publisher, Power Point, Adobe Premier (video editing), Dreamweaver, Flash and Fireworks.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to conceptualize creative concepts
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Company paid holidays and vacation
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified applicants to apply to join our growing team.
Spring Footwear Corp.is an EEO employer, all employment is contingent upon a successful drug and back ground screening, as applicable to the job specifications. We administer the Florida Drug Free Workplace program, and as such, employees may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug tests, as ascribed by the Florida law.