Spring Footwear Corp, a distributor of European Comfort Footwear, is celebrating 30th anniversary and continue to experience tremendous growth as a wholesale distributor and retailer. As a result, we have many opportunities available for experienced candidates who excel in a fast-paced environment where urgency and accuracy are expected. Our corporate culture is based on individual responsibility where teamwork and initiative are encouraged. We believe strongly in the power of synergy. Spring Footwear Corp. Headquarters is in Pompano Beach, Florida. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
We are seeking Warehouse Associates to fully understand and process all of warehouse tasks. Dedication, commitment and desire will be key characteristics to succeed. This employee has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This position will ensure all compliance orders are shipped with 100% accuracy and efficiency.
This position reports to: Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Associate Roles & Responsibilities:
• Picking orders based on picking tickets in an efficient and accurate manner
• Packing orders in a presentable manner that does not overstuff packages or put garments at risk of damage
• Responsible for all pick, pack, and ship processes for all outbound orders daily
• Moving product from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
• Stocking, re-stocking, and sorting product on racks according to predetermined sequence.
• Assist in receiving, returns, inventory control, and warehouse maintenance
• Work within assigned teams to meet required goals
• Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat, and well-organized
• Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory, and reporting shortages
• Utilizes a continuous improvement mindset and assists in brainstorming to improve processes
• Provide constant feedback to Management regarding operational accuracy in areas such as inventory, shipping & receiving, and packing
- Make sure FedEx and UPS shipments are loaded into their respective trailers
• Execute on special projects as required
• Warehouse Associate will operate dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift when loading and unloading supplies and inventory
Pay Rate: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour, commensurate with experience and other skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work longer shifts and work weekends and off-hours to help manage growth trajectory
• Strong organization skills with excellent time management skills
• Good computer skills (word, excel, ERP/WMS systems)
• Extremely detail orientated, organized, and efficient
• Work effectively in a team environment while independent and autonomous
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
Competitive wages and benefits
Company paid Holidays and Vacation.
Profit sharing program
We encourage qualified candidates to apply and join our growing team!
Spring Footwear Corp. is an EEO employer, all employment is contingent upon a successful drug and background screening, as applicable to the job specifications. We administer the Florida Drug Free Workplace program, and as such, employees may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug tests, as ascribed by the Florida law.