Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Since 1991, Spring Footwear has made a difference in the lives of consumers who have depended on our brands to deliver comfort and style. Product innovation, quality, value and flexibility are the cornerstones that contribute to our success. This all leads to our mission:
“To develop successful partnerships by creating and delivering the best quality, value, product and service every day!”
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will report directly to the CEO and President. This role provides high-level executive administrative support and project management. This position requires working across a variety of internal and external groups and learning all aspects of the business. Must have experience with business administration, strong administrative and executive support skills, company-wide communication, event and travel planning.
This person should be willing and able to work independently with little or no supervision. The Assistant/Office Managerwill be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, thrives under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong problem-solving, Project and Team management , negotiation capabilities, along with leadership, business acumen, and outstanding relationship-building skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication, demonstrated administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager must be creative, highly organized and resourceful. The Executive Assistant/Office Manager serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the ownership team, and serves as the voice and face of the company.
- 3+ years of c-suite executive level support
- Strong communication, interpersonal relationship building and maintaining capabilities.
- Strong organization skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Excellent attention to detail and eye for perfection.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Be proactive in approach to problem solving with strong decision making capability.
- Project Management and Team building
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Forward thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Company paid Holidays and Vacation
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified candidates to apply and join our growing team!
Spring Footwear Corp. is an EEO employer, all employment is contingent upon a successful drug and back ground screening, as applicable to the job specifications. We administer the Florida Drug Free Workplace program, and as such, employees may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug tests, as ascribed by the Florida law.