Customer Service Representative
Spring Footwear Corp, a distributor of European Comfort Footwear, continues to experience tremendous growth. As a result, we have many opportunities available for experienced candidates who excel in a fast-paced environment where urgency and accuracy are expected. Our corporate culture is based on individual responsibility where teamwork and initiative are encouraged. We believe strongly in the power of synergy.
If you are dedicated and hardworking and you are looking for a career opportunity where you can grow and develop, do not wait!
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity to join one of the fastest growing footwear companies. We are seeking full-time, motivated Customer Service Representatives to join our organization in Pompano Beach, Florida. This role will provide our business partners with award-winning customer service. We are looking for individuals to manage multiple contact channels simultaneously, phone calls, email, and chat. The right candidate will have an infectious personality, a desire to engage in meaningful conversation, the ability to think critically on-their-feet in the moment, and a passion for genuinely helping others. Having a love for shoes is a bonus!
We offer a convenient way to shop for shoes within a highly personalized experience that is fueled by award winning customer care and top notch Customer Service Representatives. Whether it is our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning customer service; we aim to “Wow” our customers in all aspects!
Spring Footwear’s environment is dynamic and fast paced. It is built for team members that are looking to “Wow” customers and exceed their expectations as a Customer Service Representative. We work hard, but we have fun, too! We are not looking for order-takers or script-readers – we are searching for those who can engage with our customers and think critically to help the customer find the right products, set up their accounts, track down orders and get creative with solutions. Interested in joining the CSR team?
What You will Do
- Help customers over multiple contact channels, including inbound chats, phone calls, and email. Following up with customers as appropriate.
- Engage directly with customers who contact us for a variety of topics ranging from helping them shop for their new shoes, to finding that perfect product, or even problem-solving when something does not go as planned.
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for customers, think proactively, and set follow-ups as needed to ensure contact resolution.
- Operate with understanding, utilize active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Operate with a willingness to learn. We share feedback, we get feedback, and we operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour, commensurate with experience and other skills
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Ability to multi-task (e.g., maintain several live chat conversations while navigating on the computer and taking notes) and perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate with ownership, be a self-starter, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using computers, both for data entry, as well as for rapid navigation through systems and the internet to search for information to help support our customers.
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Company paid Holidays and Vacation.
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified candidates to apply and join our growing team!
Spring Footwear Corp. is an EEO employer, all employment is contingent upon a successful drug and background screening, as applicable to the job specifications. We administer the Florida Drug Free Workplace program, and as such, employees may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug tests, as ascribed by the Florida law.