Since 1991, Spring Footwear has made a difference in the lives of consumers who have depended on our brands to deliver comfort and style. Product innovation, quality, value and flexibility are the cornerstones that contribute to our success. This all leads to our mission:
“To develop successful partnerships by creating and delivering the best quality, value, product and service every day!”
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Pompano Beach, FL. The ideal candidate is an individual with significant experience and has a strong interest in project management, art direction, copy writing and social media. We seek a team player and a quick learner who is ready to hit the ground running. This individual will help our organization rapidly expand our brand awareness, visibility and community engagement. The right person will be extremely dynamic and creative, while inspiring greater success and creating extraordinary experiences, solutions and ideas.
- Build our general marketing roadmap to achieve optimal results
- Define and exemplify brand value and storytelling for all 9 brands (Spring Footwear Corp, Spring Step Shoes.com, Spring Step, Spring Step Professional, Spring Step Men, L’Artiste, Flexus, Patrizia, Azura)
- Effectively lead the department(s) to achieve corporate objectives in a continuous improvement environment.
- Generate a constant stream of leads and qualified interest in all brands.
- Measure ROI and KPI’s as well as prepare the overall corporate marketing budget
- Direct and lead communication internally and externally driven by the direction of the company and the department
- Identify and develop key talent to ensure success of all individuals on the marketing team.
- Ensure execution of department deliverables and measure to the department goals.
- Promote Cross-Functional Collaboration. Work with other department managers to improve overall company processes and ability to deliver timely requests.
- Responsible for the management of outside vendors and contractors to include definition of work scope, price negotiations, schedule adherence and delivery.
- Develop and manage the department calendar, to include department deliverables and labor resources.
- Motivate entire marketing team, digital marketing team and e-commerce group to achieve goals, initiatives and objectives
- Monitor competition and provide strategies to be number one in the marketplace.
- Manage all aspects of marketing including wholesale (B2B), eCommerce (B2C) and social media
- Oversee Product Catalog development and production timelines.
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives, project metrics and new strategies
- 6+ years of experience in the marketing field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or similar. Comparable work experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Strong brand development and digital strategy experience
- Must be a team player, with the ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy, especially with website development, Microsoft Office, email marketing, etc.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Company paid Holidays and Vacation
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified candidates to apply and join our growing team!